Our law firm was founded in 2016 and now has 4 lawyers including the 2 partners. The legal services we provide cover the main areas of interest including acquisition, commercial and business law, corporate finance, banking, project finance, taxation, labor law, intellectual property, protection of ownership and real estate.
The most important value to us is preserving our clients’ trust which we build and consolidate by careful and responsible carrying out of our work and by offering a tailor made legal service.
Our attorneys have a strong background in business law and legal management of our clients business.
Our lawyers have solid background education and they are fluid in English.
· The takeover of a worldwide computerized reservation system, by two global investment funds in a deal valuated at over EURO 4 billion. The legal expertise was provided in connection with the Romanian competition legislation;
· The merger of two companies acting in the food industry. In this international transaction my team provides legal advice to its client drafting all the necessary documents for the setting up of the new company, and assisting the client throughout the negotiation process;
· Takeover of local publishing group. My team have advised the Seller in this multimillion Euro transaction, negotiating the share purchase agreement and ensuring the compliance with the applicable legislation.
· Finance Agreements and Real Estate Project. Advising the clients with respect to the financing of a multi-million EUR real estate project. My involvement with the project consisted in drafting and negotiating the loan documentation with the multiple financiers, including lease-back agreement;
· Multi – million residential project in the most expensive area in Bucharest. My tasks consisted in assisting the client in connection with one of the biggest and expensive Residential Project in Bucharest;
· Leasing and concession of real estates destined to reform the health care system and to improve the medical services offered. We closed one of the biggest transaction on the market regarding the leasing agreement for the largest metabolically surgery private hospital in Eastern Europe;
· Construction/Building Development. Negotiating and drafting agreements between interested parties such as property company, landowners, builders, architects, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors;
· Labor / Employment Law: Advises clients with respect to individual and collective labor agreements, collective bargains labor related litigation, management compensation, including drafting of labor discrimination guide;
· Successful representation of clients in front of the Court of Justice of the European Union against European Commission, related to European Founds;
· Disputes and litigation in front of the Romanian Courts in multimillion EUR matters;
· Legal assistance regarding human rights. Successful representation of clients in front of National Council for Combating Discrimination
· Health day–to-day legal advice to the largest Emergency Hospital in Bucharest. That includes legal memorandum regarding health care regulations, the compliance of internal procedures with law;
Legal management of our clients business
· Internal Management regarding the internal procedure implementation between the Company’s departments
· Manage more than 60 files in the same time, represent the clients in front of authorities and in Court;
Legal management of two of the biggest NGO members in bodies
Association of Direct Selling Companies (ACVD) and Wood Industry Association (Prolemn)
· supporting the association’s interests with regard to its current and future members;
· ensuring legal support via legal assistance;
· organizing the meetings of the association’s members and preparing the official report before and after the meeting;
· maintaining a permanent relationship with the association’s members;
· transmitting newsletters to the members regarding matters that are of interest to the association;
· drawing up legal papers on the internal changes within the association;
· negotiation and drawing up legal papers regarding the association’s daily activity;
· support the association in all member’s/board modification in accordance with legal procedure